- Organizing closets, shelves, cabinets, and desks
- Bringing flow and harmony to living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens
- Clearing out or setting up garages, attics, storage spaces, and offices
- Arranging supply closets, file cabinets, and copier rooms
- De-cluttering whole rooms and making them more accessible
- De-stressing your space and downsizing your stuff
- Guiding house moves from packing to unpacking
- Managing email inboxes, calendars, and electronic files
- Creating systems for projects, data, and workflows
- Planning out to-do lists, event schedules, and daily calendars
- Any other organizational need you can dream of
Locations and Rates:
I will travel throughout the DC Metro area.
For residential, standard rate is $50/hr, negotiable.
For commercial/nonprofit, contact me for a quote.
Prices are adjustable based upon the type of work, length of project, distance traveled, and client’s circumstances.
Discounted rates can be provided for those in need. Gift certificates are available on request.
Scheduling is flexible; weekday daytimes are preferred, but evenings and weekends are sometimes available.
Contact me to set up a free phone or video consultation.
If you and your neighbors have multiple small projects, you can combine them into one service for one shared price.
My services are always:
- LGBTQ-friendly, alternative lifestyle-friendly, artist-friendly
- Non-neurotypical-friendly (e.g. autism spectrum, ADD/ADHD)
- Respectful of your privacy, your autonomy, and your lifestyle
image: a photograph of a well-organized kitchen – image credit (c) Brett Abelman